It's a Delicious World!

A word of warning before proceeding: If you are currently hungry, please close this window and get a snack before returning. I really don't want any hate mail!

Carrying on... One of the best aspects of my job is the fact that I get to taste some delicious, authentic food from all over the world. My friends and family always giggle at the fact that the majority of my blog posts focus heavily on what I ate rather than what I saw and did. What can I say? I love my food. I know that I'm actually an obese girl trapped in this small body, but I like to think that my hours spent walking around different cities and running up and down the aisles of a massive airplane entitle me a little bit. I think if there is one part of the job that I'll miss the most, this is it. To please all of my fellow food lovers and make everyone else shake their heads at my addiction, here is a tiny sample of some of the yummy meals I've tasted in my travels:

Aussie Meat Pies, but not too authentic as I ate them in Dubai. Yummy, regardless.

Jjimdak in Seoul, South Korea

French Onion Soup in Paris, France

Bibimbap in Seoul, South Korea

Laduree Macaroons in Paris, France


Berry Waffles in Toronto, Canada

Pad Thai in Bangkok, Thailand

Fruit salad with lemon sorbet in Zurich, Switzerland

My personal favourite... Lindt chocolate in Zurich, Switzerland

Champagne at the world's only 7 star hotel, Burj Al Arab, Dubai

German sausages, sauerkraut and mashed potatoes in Frankfurt, Germany

Pretzel in Munich, Germany

Real pizza in Milan, Italy

My goodness I'm lucky... and now I'm hungry.