Our Family Reunion...


“Families are like fudge... mostly sweet with a few nuts.”
- Author Unknown

It is almost Skye's Birthday and our parents are coming over for a visit.




Suddenly, his sister calls saying that she had a bargain on a flight for Dubai and can she come over?

Uuh...Duuh! Of course! Great!

Then, Michael gets an idea, you know, where you can actually see the- light bulb right on top of his head- idea...Why not make it a family reunion? Let's tell your brother and sister as well?

So, to cut it short, we are having a family reunion, well almost all the family is coming ...Michael's both parents are coming and his sister, my mother and brother.

My sister won't be able to make it. She is terrified of flying and 5 months pregnant. The doctor advised her otherwise, especially that she already had a miscarriage and that during this pregnancy, she was half the time ill.

Maybe next time sis...Sniff...Sniff...

So now you know why I am blogging since 2:00 A. M. and now it's almost 6:00!!! I am too excited to sleep, haven't had a wink in days.

And to top it all up, I have a kickboxing competition before everyone shows up. I am training, on a strict diet and nervous. I don't sleep when my routine goes topsy turvy!



“The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family.”
- Thomas Jefferson